AgileNZ is the conference for New Zealand’s agile and software innovation community. Now in its fifth year and on track for 500 attendees , AgileNZ is now a major event for the NZ technology community. There are six keynotes this year, along with a vast range of other international and national speakers:
- Jeff Patton – world renowned Product Design Evangelist who has authored many articles, essays and, most recently the book User Story Mapping.
- Joshua Kerievsky – the most highly rated keynote speaker from the world’s main Agile event, Joshua is also the creator of the Modern Agile movement, the CEO of Industrial Logic and a leading pioneer of modern software development techniques.
- Ahmed Sidky (aka ‘Doctor Agile’) is President/Co-founder of ICAgile and Director of Development for Riot Games in Los Angeles. He has led the transformation of Fortune 100 companies is the co-author of Becoming Agile in an Imperfect World.
- Naomi Ferguson is the Commissioner & Chief Executive of Inland Revenue NZ. She will be sharing her vision of how Inland Revenue is adopting innovative, Agile and digital-driven ways of working to achieve its goals.
- Kaila Colbin – NZ Ambassador for Singularity University, Chair of the non-profit Ministry of Awesome and Curator of TEDxChristchurch. Kaila will talking about riding the exponential wave of technological change currently upon us.
- Dave West, CEO of Scrum.org. Scrum just turned 21! And what is next for Scrum?
AgileNZ is on 29-30 November at the ANZ Viaduct Events Centre in Auckland.
NZSA members receive a discount of $200 off the $995 standard rate. Simply register at http://agilenz.co.nz/ and enter the promotion code “AgileNZ16SA” when booking.