7 reasons to join the NZSA
To support the Auckland Software industry – NZSA is the only group dedicated to the growth and development of a thriving software industry in Auckland.
For access to NZTech which represents the sector nationally to central government.
For access to Auckland Tourism Events and Economic Development (ATEED) which represents the business sector to local government.
For the opportunity to network with industry leaders; to learn from your peers; to exchange ideas and opportunities with others who share common concerns.
Reduced rates to attend NZSA events, TechNZ events, Conferenz conferences and several other industry events and conferences which from time to time will be announced at events and in the NZSA newsletter.
To build your profile and credibility:
- Your name on the NZSA website (all members)
- Link to your website from the NZSA website (all company members)
- Your logo on the NZSA website (corporate members only)
- NZSA logo on your website, business card, etc.
Access to legal templates (valued at $850+GST) from long-time NZSA sponsor Hudson Gavin Martin:
- Software licence
- SaaS licence
- Support agreement
- Development agreement
- Distributor agreement
- Reseller agreement
- Independent Contractor agreement
- Confidentiality agreement
Note: templates only available to corporate members
Choose which membership category suits you best:
- Individual $99 + GST per year
- Small company $175 + GST per year
- Corporate $395 + GST per year
Full details on our membership page.