Market Measures: the verdict is in
Benchmark your spending against the industry averageThe annual report on sales and marketing spending by New Zealand tech companies is available now.It features data from nearly 350 participating organisations. Concentrate’s Owen Scott shared the highlights at our September meeting, including our reliance on an inefficient ‘spear-fishing’ approach when we should be casting a wider net.
Download the report to:
- Discover what the highest growth companies are doing
- See the latest trends in marketing technology products and services globally.
NZSA Networking Events
Join us for our popular monthly networking events which include a wine tasting with Regan from Glengarry as well as a full dinner!
- If you couldn’t join us in October, you missed a cracker of an evening. Mitch Olson of SmallWorlds fame shared (through the guise of selling pirate-themed knitwear to animals) his keys to success as an entrepreneur, including self-authorship, empathy and originality. Check out Mitch’s website for more.
- November 12: Export success: Catalyst IT’s journey from Wellington to Brighton, UK with Don Christie, sponsored by UKTI. Register now!
- December 10: our popular annual Christmas celebration and AGM all rolled into one! We’ll be pulling out all the stops to celebrate a year that has seen some outstanding speakers from Serko’s Darrin Grafton to Vikram Kumar of Mega. Mark your calendar and stay tuned for more details.
Call for Nominations
We’ve got some big ideas for 2014 and need some talented people to join the NZSA Executive and help build on the legacy. If you’ve ever thought about joining or know someone who would be a good candidate, it’s a great time to get in touch and find out more. The commitment is for a one-year term and elections will be held at our AGM in December.
- IITP National Conference – Tauranga 23-25 October
- Prof Jeff Cole will be presenting the results from the World Internet Project at AUT mid-November.
Stay up to date with NZSA news every day by following us on LinkedIn and Twitter, and tweet your own updates with #nzsa.
See you soon at Glengarry Victoria Park!