- This event has passed.
Digital Identity and Security Conference
August 21, 2013 @ 8:30 am - August 22, 2013 @ 4:00 pm
Increasing demand for online services, risks involving information security and privacy breaches – what is your strategy to keep the consumers happy and minimise risks at the same time?
At this two day forum, learn all about:
• Effectively managing online services and digital identity projects
• Executing secure information sharing
• Preparing data protection and privacy policies
• Your privacy compliance for offshore information storage
• Privacy by Design and what it can offer your business
Featuring presentations from; Kiwibank, Victoria University of Wellington, Ministry of Justice, MEGA, Deloitte, Internet NZ, and Diversity
Conferenz is pleased to offer New Zealand Software Association members a 10% discount off the conference price (including both super saver and early bird rates). To claim your discount, use the code 6NYOLO when registering online or by phone (09) 912 3616. Super Saver closes 5pm, 26 June 2013.
For a full agenda of the conference and related workshops, please visit www.conferenz.co.nz/dis