- This event has passed.
Fuel50: Taking on the US as a startup
March 10, 2015 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Anne Fulton & Jo Mills with Fuel50 CareerPath software are doing a David & Goliath act at the moment tackling the US market. An ICE Angels funded company, Fuel50 established a US operation a year ago, are in the throes of re-locating the business to the US and are going through a steep US market learning curve. Having brought on board some blue chip companies like CitiGroup, Bank of America, Ingersoll Rand, Chubb and CocaCola already – Jo, Anne and the team are ramping fast and learning lots on tackling the US market.
They will share their start-up story and will be open to any questions that you may have for them about:
- Building a product that meets global standards and US standards in particular
- Establishing a US sales operation
- Playing with the big boys: how to market to the US as though you are already a player
- The legals and financials : what we’ve learnt in the last 12 months
- Acting like a local – fake it till you make it
Jo Mills is Head of Product and Client Strategy and has established a high performing Product Development team here in NZ and a Global Client Care program, Anne Fulton looks after sales, marketing and finance. Together they have written book on The Career Engagement Game, which is now out on Amazon.
[button url=”http://engage.ubiquity.co.nz/events/x8_NX3vky0OjfQjSEoRA6Q” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#42B6B1″ size=”6″]Register Now[/button]