- This event has passed.
NZTE – Get connected in Hong Kong
October 18, 2012
As an ICT market Hong Kong has a significance above its size.
Its location and history give it the China dimension. Its open and efficient economy has attracted regional headquarters of many multinational businesses. These are progressive consumers of ICT products and services.
Successful cut through in Hong Kong and China means having networks and technology infrastructure second to none.
You are invited to hear from a range of speakers who will share their experiences, advice and perspectives on Hong Kong’s value for ICT businesses, including:
- Sharon-May McCrostie, Trade Commissioner in Hong Kong (2008-2012) – “Hong Kong – ICT Opportunities and Gateway to China”
- Mark Lunt, Regional Director, Hong Kong and China, Pingar Ltd – “Case Study of Pingar’s experience with entering Hong Kong and China”
- Mark Clift, Chief Operating Officer, Hong Kong Cyberport – “Business and ICT infrastructure Support for Marketing in Hong Kong and China”
- Cameron Boardman, Head, Investment Promotion, Invest Hong Kong (Sydney) – “Hong Kong ICT market update, and setting up an operation in Hong Kong”
- Bonnie Shek, Director, Australia & New Zealand
Hong Kong Trade Development Council – “Hong Kong’s ICT Expo, a regional promotional tool for Asia”
We will hold two events in Christchurch and Auckland.
Date: Thursday 18 October 2012, both Auckland and Christchurch.
Christchurch – breakfast from 7:00am.
Auckland – 4:30pm programme followed by networking drinks
Christchurch: Chateau on the Park, 189 Deans Avenue, Riccarton, Christchurch, 8011. Phone (03) 348 8999
Auckland: NZTE, Level 6, 139 Quay Street, Auckland City, 1010. Phone (09) 354 9001
For more information, contact:
Your NZTE Customer Manager
Hong Kong Market Manager
DDI (09) 354 9117
RSVP by Friday 5 October 2012
DDI (03) 372-7526
We look forward to seeing you on Thursday 18 October.